See aid station locations on the course maps here.
|AID STATION #||KM MARKER ||EVENT ||AID AVAILABLE
|AS1A||3.8km, 24.9km||Full & half||Water
|AS1B||5.2km, 26.3km||Full & half||Water & Electrolyte
|AS2A||7.6km, 28.7km||Full, half & 10km||Water
|AS2B||8.3km (10km), 19.4km, 40.5km (full)||Full, half & 10km||Water
|AS3||3.3km (10km), 10.2km, 31.2km||Full, half & 10km||Water & Electrolyte
|AS4A||12.3km, 33.4km||Full & half ||Water, Electrolyte & Special Needs
|AS4B||8.3km (10km) 17.1km, 38.2km||Full & half ||Water & Electrolyte
|AS5||14.3km, 35.4km ||Full & half||Water & Electrolyte
|AS6||1.2km (5km) 22.1km||Full & 5km||Water, Electrolyte & Special Needs.
Special needs are for marathon event only.
The on course nutrition is the ‘Infinit Speed mix’ in orange flavour. This product can be purchased online or at all good sports stores.
If you would like to try or train with the fluids that will be used on race day please visit Infinit Nutrition and grab some of the perfect blend.
Enter ‘ATLAS’ when you order your Infinit Nutrition online and receive 10% off your order.
Special needs drinks
- Special/personal drinks are for the marathon event only.
- Drinks must be in sealed, leak proof containers, no taller than 21cm and clearly marked with your name/race number and the relevant aid station where it is to be placed at.
- Special needs can be placed at the aid stations listed above.
- Special Drinks are to be left in the designated aid station tub at registration by no later than 2pm Saturday 1 June.
- It is your responsibility to find your own special needs bottle at each designated aid station.
- Dispose of bottles in waste bins - please do not litter the course.
- Unclaimed drinks will be disposed of.